Corey Grech - bringing indigenous children back in touch with their food, where it comes from, how to gather and prepare it. The children are learning how important it is getting in touch with their local, indigenous food and to source fresh foods locally and prepare with care for nourishment, health and wellness.
This is Kool Purple Kookas.
KPK and Gather By are excited creating new projects together. These include:
- Education and Research centre
- Outdoor kitchen and accommodation
- Aboriginal enterprise and innovation centre
- Empowering the new young entrepreneurs
- Indigenous food trucks in urban areas
- Team with Gather By to bring medicinal honey to Aboriginal health centres
- Regenerative planting of over cleared native plants